Blandiloquent

Blandiloquent: speaking in a flattering of ingragrating manner


So today is the fist day that I started blogging again... a few months ago I sell my soul to tumblr.com and deleted my dear beloved blogspot. But since I started being active on lookbook.nu (again) I decided to give it a shot. 
Just to be honest with you guys... I seriously don't know what to wright down. But I'll try to do my best.



A few months ago I saw this dress with the heaviest pearl collar that exists, and I just fell in love with it. I have this extreme fascination and love for fairy-like dresses with a little dash of magic and a hint of childhood.
I wanted my hair to be a little more 'tamed' so a just used a large pearl necklace I once bought in a thrift shop. 
...
And tadaaaaaa my new look was born. 
Just click here to check it out.




1 opmerking: